Recent Comments

Last Days Christian Messenger

This Is My Other Blog. Geared Towards Helping The Unsaved Find God


Click this link HOMEPAGE for the latest articles on this blog
Click this link MENU LIST to find an entire list of ALL Articles within this blog (as at 30 Nov 2011)
Click this link Articles Carrying Most Comments as at 30 November 2011 a league table of articles carrying the most comments.

Search this blog by entering KEY WORDS In box below

Thursday 28 January 2010

Last Days Watchman Introduction

This has been revised on 6th March 2010. Please look at the revised article.

2 comments:

Wary but Watching. said...

Just to say I am reading and wondering just how 'kosher' you are? No offence meant, it's just self preservation based on past experience!

Saw you on Shofar and I'm hopeful that you may be ok?

God bless you John, all the best.

Unknown said...

I think I know what you mean. The internet does attract weird and wonderful people. I hope that you conclude I am not one of them.

Maybe time will tell. I do try to be sincere and genuine - especially as I do not want to bring shame to my Saviour. I want to serve Him and glorify His Name. I hope that reassures. But if it doesn't, what else do you want to know?