Recent Comments

Last Days Christian Messenger

This Is My Other Blog. Geared Towards Helping The Unsaved Find God


Click this link HOMEPAGE for the latest articles on this blog
Click this link MENU LIST to find an entire list of ALL Articles within this blog (as at 30 Nov 2011)
Click this link Articles Carrying Most Comments as at 30 November 2011 a league table of articles carrying the most comments.

Search this blog by entering KEY WORDS In box below

Saturday 22 June 2013

Watchman Alert! Evidence That Andrew Strom Is Ecumenical and Probably Still Belongs to the New Apostolic Reformation (NAR)



The purpose of this report is to warn about Andrew Strom (who has a large following), giving evidence that he is STILL infected by NAR doctrine (aka as Latter rain) or is actually still secretly belonging to them and has ties with Rome. It is a warning because his teachings, visions etc are dangerous because they are mixed with much heresy. 








For more on NAR please click on this shortcut  The New Apostolic Reformation. Why We Should Be Concerned About It   Andrew says he has left NAR (New Apostolic Reformation) but his teachings, and over emphasis on reported visions, dreams, prophecies and desire to reintroduce apostolic ministry give the game away that he still belongs to it.

This is what I wrote to Andrew's article on:

"Any sort of ECUMENISM which effectively unites false Christianity into ONE whore organisation is the Whore mentioned in the Book of Revelation. The book of Revelation AND Paul both state “come out of her!!!!!!”
Any joining hands (in direct or indirect ways) with the counterfeit Roman church, which came out of Babylon religion, is to be rejected!!!
The reason that so many are now churchless is basically because of the influence of ecumenism, new age, mysticism, occultism etc etc on the evangelical church. We ARE trying to find a way of addressing this because we KNOW we need fellowship, but fellowship with what? Unity of true born again believers is not being questioned here. It is unity with false christianity that we dispute."

I also tried to reply to someone who asked me a question but Andrew kept deleting it. I wonder why?  This is what Andrew wrote: I leave a screenshot (in case it gets removed).

After he wrote this comment he banned me from commenting anymore. WHY? Has he got something to hide or afraid that he will be exposed.

I emailed Andrew to ask him why he would not publish my latest comments and why I was banned, but instead of answering my question appropriately he simply accused me of something untrue.

This was one of the comments of mine that Andrew removed:

“The reason I linked David Marsh to the manifest sons of God doctrine is because David said 'The Bride of Christ has also been called the Elijah Company, Gideon’s army and so forth but many are aware that God is going to bring forth this company of Christians – who will be empowered with a double portion of the Holy Spirit.'

Here is the link to his comment.


This vision is frequently used by the Latter Rain movement (aka NAR) by those like
Peter Wagner, Chuck Pierce, Bob Jones, Rick Joyner etc who are establishing this Elijah Company (aka Joels Army, manifest Sons of God, new breed).

I see this movement NAR as VERY dangerous and damaging to the church that Christ died for.  The teaching comes straight out of hell. It is a teaching (similar to New Age) which teaches that a time is coming when a select people will be turned into god's becoming divine like the new age doctrine of self actualisation - the new ager Christ within.

This teaching actually started from satan in Eden, where he said "you shall be like God". We know that satan wanted to be equal to God and now wants to overthrow Him. he has always been looking for a people he can use to accomplish his desires. The NAR  reckon themselves to be the  "locust army" (Joels Army) that was prophesied in Joel. However, that army was described as the enemy of God's people. Could it be that Joel's Locust Army will actually be the majors of that army described in the book of Revelation that comes up against the people of God?

Therefore, I thought it was necessary to raise the alarm because I THOUGHT that Andrew Strom was opposed to the NAR.

For much more on why the manifest sons of God doctrine is so VERY wrong please look at this article (there are many like it from reasonably good apologetic sites):


Here is a screenshot of David Marsh's comment (in case the evidence gets removed).



My being banned and my comment being removed; what does this tell us about Andrew Strom. Does it not indicate that actually he is still part of the NAR set up – maybe as a secret agent for them pretending to be opposed to them when in fact he is still actually pro. Maybe to get his readers/followers off guard and ready to accept Andrew’s NAR teachings?

As my blog has shown, NAR aka Latter Rain has its links with Rome.

Here is now the evidence that Andrew is indeed in league with Rome as seen by his ecumenical sympathies, expectations for Rome. Note specifically the part highlighted.

This is an email he sent out to all his contacts (I haven’t yet deleted my name from his list because it helps me get a front row of the nonsense he spews out so that I can speak about his teachings from first hand experience):

“The COMING SPIRITUAL TSUNAMI in THE CATHOLIC CHURCH by J. Lee Grady

I believe God showed me He is sending a wave of His Spirit to bring reformation.

More than 10 years ago, I had the most vivid dream I´ve ever
experienced. I told my wife about it the moment I woke up because it was so profound. The scenes are still etched in my memory.

I dreamed I was standing inside the Vatican. Keep in mind that I´ve never been a Catholic, and I´ve never visited Italy. But in my dream, I was in an ornate hall decorated with marble columns and a fancy paved floor. I walked over to a huge, arched window where I could see a panoramic view of Vatican City.

Suddenly a huge wave appeared on the horizon. A tsunami was coming. The wave got closer and closer, but I did not feel panic, even though I could hear people running and yelling as they prepared for the impact. I stood near a wall and braced myself.

When the wave hit, the palatial building began creaking and tilting. Antique tables, chairs, candelabra and statues began sliding to one side as the floor moved. Chandeliers were hanging at odd angles. Within minutes the floor was perpendicular to the ground and more furniture came crashing down. The movement continued until the floor became the ceiling. More religious icons, statues and paintings fell and broke into pieces.

In my dream, I did not feel anxious about this catastrophe. Nor did I ask the obvious questions: How could a tsunami reach that far inland since the Vatican is almost 20 miles from the Mediterranean coast? How could a tsunami turn a huge building upside down?

And why was there no water anywhere? I knew in my dream that what I had witnessed was a spiritual event.

At that point I heard a commotion at the other end of the hall. When I got close enough, I discovered a group of Catholic nuns and priests who were praying in the Holy Spirit. They had their hands raised and they were worshiping God fervently, as if they had experienced another Pentecost.

The atmosphere was spiritually charged. Yet, as these people prayed, a man dressed in ornate religious garb began to shout angrily at them in Italian. He was obviously not happy with the way these Catholics were behaving. This upset me, and I began to rebuke him. I was speaking in my prayer language, so I didn´t know what I was saying. But I knew God was rebuking the leaders who were opposing His work.

At that point, I woke up. And I felt the Holy Spirit say to me: "I am going to turn the Catholic Church upside down."

I don´t believe all dreams are from God. Sometimes our brains just think in Technicolor while we sleep. Other times a dream is simply a crazy subconscious reaction to the pepperoni pizza we ate before bedtime. But in this case, I have come to believe God was showing me something big that He plans to do in my lifetime.

Pope John Paul II was still in office when I had this dream. Pope Benedict has since come and gone, and this week, cardinals are electing a new leader-at a time when the world´s 1.2 billion Catholics have been reeling from reports of child abuse and sex scandals among clergy.

I believe a great shaking is coming to the Catholic system, and it will have both positive and negative impact. God is not pleased with man-made religious structures (in any denomination) that hinder people from knowing Him, and He is serious when He asks us to tear down the idols we have created to take His place. In the end, God always judges idolatry.

On the flip side, He also cares about the millions of people in the Catholic Church who call upon the name of Jesus and who desire His presence. For them, the coming wave of God´s power will unleash a new hunger for the Holy Spirit and God´s unadulterated Word. As corruption is exposed and structures are shaken, I expect to see Catholics around the world experience a 21st-century reformation movement. Traditionalists will fight it, of course, but dead religion is powerless when faced with genuine spiritual awakening. Young reformers from various nations will challenge
the system and say, like Moses said to Pharaoh, "Let My people go" (Ex. 5:1).

I know there are many of my evangelical brothers who have written off Catholics as heretics, and they leave no room for redemption or reformation. They´d rather see the whole system crash and burn. Perhaps they forgot that we have our own idols, sex scandals and institutional corruption, and that we need a spiritual tsunami to turn us upside down as well. I´m bracing myself as I pray. Send 
the wave, Lord.

YES! - You have permission to post these emails to friends
or other groups, boards, etc - unless there is a Copyright
notice above which says differently”


2 comments:

austin said...

john,
I was on the Strom website myself for about 6 months, and then gave it away. Even if Andrew Strom is not full on LRM, he's certainly looking for a following. I hate to say it, but those devotees could easily be called "Stromites" and that is very sad.

He only tends to post the comments of those who agree with him, and is very light-on when it comes to biblical debate. He also released a booklet last year, which talks along the lines of baptismal regeneration - not in those terms, but an ordinary person could read the booklet and be under the impression that you can't be saved without water baptism as part of the 'formula'.

It is certainly true to say that not all LRM people adhere to all facets of the LRM doctrine and many of their following never embraced the 'Manifest Sons of God' doctrine either.

What must be remembered when dealing with such people, is that they have William Branham as the progenitor of all such false teaching. This teaching has had a 'makeover' under the NAR and is not easily detectable to those who are young in the Lord and have no experience from the past that would help them to identify it.

It is easy to say that "they have the word of God to help them see truth from error" and this is true, but once again, many young believers are unskilled in handling scripture, and are not capable of 'dividing rightly the word of truth' for themselves.

So, dear brother of mine, websites and blogs such as yours are very needful in exposing such unbiblical nonsense and outright deception.

I myself went to an NAR church last year here in Brisbane, Australia and couldn't make out what was behind the strange happenings, until William Branham's name was mentioned from the pulpit - then it all fell into place for me.

NAR is very definitely LRM (Latter Rain Movement) in a revamped format, designed to deceive the unwary and the newbies. The 'grandsons' of William Branham have come back to haunt the church with 'grandpa's' very dangerous heresies, and they are being welcomed with open arms by a spiritually bankrupt and very worldly church.

Austin Hellier
Brisbane, Australia

Unknown said...

Thanks Austin for that insight. Bless you.

Sorry for not publishing the comment until now. I just have not had time over the last year to do anything on the blog.